All 101 art Reviews

great work!

johnyv47 responds:

thanks

Goat deamon Goat deamon

really cool mate, keep rockin!

Diablo 3 rocks Diablo 3 rocks

I love to look at concept arts, they are always so inspiring! great job mate, keep rockin!

Fluffl comets Fluffl comets

thats great I love that :D

Lizertdesign responds:

Thanks man, i like doing silly stuff like that, just some no pressure stupid product design :p
glad you like it

Emuna Tfela (Superstition) Emuna Tfela (Superstition)

this shit is pretty damn cool!

Golden Golden

the hair is painted in a really cool stylish way, I like that!

Iceey23 responds:

I really like drawing curly hair

ink mess ink mess

I would hang this on my wall dude! I think this is a really solid piece of modern art.

Other than that, I don't know if you can give a constructive criticism on such an artwork... maybe you could've painted the tongue with a more solid violet color, because I can see the cardboard underneath it.
And I think that this would be a great T-Shirt design

Given Purpose 2.0. Given Purpose 2.0.

Love the details, and the shading... It's just beautiful. You have my respect mate.

ZaneZansorrow responds:

Thanksy man :3

Handsome Housemates Handsome Housemates

My goodness, my eyes, they burn...BURRRN...
no, seriously, all of these colors are so oversaturated that I (and most people) can't stand looking at it... try desaturating the green hair and the yellow skulls and eyes, then we can talk... other than that, what is this? It looks like an LSD trip o.O
... if you elaborate the illustration this could become somethin' like a reggae album cover? maybe... work on your illustrations and you'll become better

Bugdog001 responds:

Thank you for the input! However, the colors are SUPPOSED to be obnoxious... that's exactly what I intended (it is a blacklight poster after all), and I'll take the LSD comment as a compliment :)
Secondly, I'm not too sure what you mean by "working on my illustrations," i'm very proud of the line work and have been doing illustration for well over 5 years... I don't mean to come off as cocky, but I think the colors may have really hurt your interpretation of my work.
Thanks again!