Hooks Hurt Hooks Hurt

This was great! I laughet more than I should :D and the animation was very well done in my opinion, but maybe you should've added a point? I dunno, I expected something different when the second fish was pulled out

DanyellSmith responds:

Thanks for the feedback, I'm glad you enjoyed it! I would have liked to have done some more stuff like you said but I couldn't really with the deadline for the contest being so close.

You should've made it longer! but it was a great and original animation

That's the Ticket That's the Ticket

This is great! :D

WaldFlieger responds:

Thanks a lot! :D

Character Design Photosho Character Design Photosho

Wow, now that was fantastic! :O ... but, with so mutch effort you put into this design, It could be something more unique, because if you think about it it's just a mediocre demonic skeleton bad dude with a flaming weapon, The first thing I thought about while watching the video was The Gravelord Nito (from Dark Souls 1 ) ... but anyway, It was a overall good design :)

Ssjin3 responds:

No they only do you mean , really use the bones and generated that, nor do I know what name it, so technically it was going well , not even previously thought

Sig and Tessa: Party Foul Sig and Tessa: Party Foul

wow... that was awesome :) I hope that you'll succeed with this cartoon ;) (you know, on picoday :) )

Fancy Restaurant Fancy Restaurant

this made me laugh more than I should :D great job mate!

Sketchy Sketchy

great job!

Whack-Em Bamboo Whack-Em Bamboo

Cool idea :-D you should vork on the animation tho... Anyway, keep it up bro ;-)

Bird Bird

I laughed more, than I should :D

RHG3 vs AAlbusUUmbra RHG3 vs AAlbusUUmbra

The animation is pretty good in my opinion, but I don't like this stick figure animations very mutch, I think that it is probably easier to animate stick figures, maybe It's done on purpose with stick figures, but I think that it would work mutch better with cool character designs ;) ... pretty cool tho :)

C3WhiteRose responds:

Yes this is for Stickman fight competition, thats why
I have to accept my biggest weakness is "bad fighting". Im just getting better at it for the last 1 month.
Now Im having the #5 battle will be release in June